About Stowe Family Dentistry
At Stowe Family Dentistry we pride ourselves in the delivery of quality care. We have an outstanding dental team and some of the most advanced equipment and technology in Lamoille County.
Our dental practice focuses on the patient, young and old. Our staff of three dentists, two board-certified orthodontists, seven dental hygienists and office support staff make every effort to create a positive and comfortable dental experience from the moment you arrive at our office on Route 100, north of the village – come and see for yourself!
Serving Lamoille County and beyond, Stowe Family Dentistry offers comprehensive dental care in a relaxed and soothing setting. Our established practice boasts many years of experience, yet always has an eye towards the newest, most advanced techniques. Most importantly, we are committed to providing quality, comfortable, individualized dental care for all of our clients.
Precision, Excellence, Compassion… Stowe Family Dentistry – Exceeding expectations.
Our Stowe Office
It is important to us that you feel as comfortable as possible when you visit the dental office. From the moment that you walk through our front door, our cozy reception area will immediately put you at ease. Coffee, tea, and a wide selection of current magazines are always available. Wi-Fi is also offered for your convenience.
State-of-the-Art Dental Equipment & Technology
Staying ahead of the field in terms of technology and equipment is an important part of what we are about at Stowe Family Dentistry. We use state-of-the-art dental equipment and techniques that enable us to be more proactive with treatment, offer less invasive procedures when available, and, at times, offer more comfortable treatment options.
At Stowe Family Dentistry we offer:
- CEREC (same-day crowns) – this technology allows us to fabricate and deliver all-ceramic, tooth-colored crowns in just one visit. The crowns are incredibly life-like and eliminate the need for the two visits needed for traditional crowns.
- Digital X-rays – our X-ray technology reduces radiation exposure by 60-90%, produces instant images, and provides better diagnostic results.
- Intra-oral cameras – this technology permits our patients to see what their mouth and teeth look like magnified. It is an excellent educational tool for all patients and the enlarged images augment our diagnostic accuracy.
- Digital Cone Beam CT Scan – This technology will produce three dimensional (3-D) images of your teeth, soft tissues, nerve pathways and bone in a single scan.
- Air abrasion – essentially a sand blaster for teeth, air abrasion allows us to repair small cavities without local anesthesia (no numbing!). This is a great technique for children and adults alike.
- CO2 Laser – the laser is used for various soft tissue surgeries, such as gum surgery. The use of the laser ensures little discomfort and very rapid healing.
- Steri-Center – this is a room entirely dedicated to the sterilization of all the instruments that we use. We also have a full-time staff member in charge of sterilization techniques.
Request an Appointment